[DeTomaso] Wiring Schematic Files

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon May 7 12:52:00 EDT 2007

My experience is . . . .

One must check a schematic - I checked the panteraplace files (free,
NO sign in)
- after some consultation with "he who knows detomaso electrons" ) the
correct plan of action was taken.

Bottom line?  Without SOBill (EVERYone shoulb buy this guy a beverage
or meal) we would be what?  SOLuck.

Long live SOBill!

grouchy and dirty, in durango