[DeTomaso] Wiring Schematic Files

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Mon May 7 11:29:41 EDT 2007

Not a problem. It's not like I have ANY financial interest, or am receiving
ANY benefit of ANY kind by doing this.

However I will say that it looks like this is a marketable product, and
might be something for the POCA store to look into. Obviously the existing
schematic sources do not meet the user's needs, or requirements.

And as to removing the file, I belive you've already done this, and, as I
said above, that's fine, no problems with me, as the saying goes "no skin
off my nose".

In any case, I'm not receiving any benefits of any kind, simply trying to
"give back" to the Pantera community.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"