[DeTomaso] Wiring Schematic Files

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Mon May 7 04:25:57 EDT 2007

Guys:

As a public service, and because I'm such a nice, all around good guy, I've created JPG files for the 4 "official" flavors of the Pantera's wiring schematic. They're the early and late L series, and the Pre L early and late versions. These come from the official POCA schematics, and were converted to image files from within Acrobat Pro, version 8. The resolution is pretty good, and the images are in the 4200 by 3200 pixel size, which is in the range for plotting out to the 36" by 48" size.

To get these files "into" paper, the way I did it was to copy the JPG file that I wanted (to a USB thumb drive, or flash drive), and take it to Staples Copy center. They can print up to 36" by 48" in black and white. I also had mine laminated, the 24" by 36" size can be laminated at the normal copy center, but the 36" by 48" size had to be sent to a Staples Hub Center. The cost for the lamination is two dollars per square foot, and the cost of printing is less than ten dollars per copy.

The JPG files are located on the You Send It download server. They are archived into a zip file, schematics.zip, which has these individual JPG files in it:

Schematic Pantera L Early Version.jpg
Schematic Pantera L Late Version.jpg
Schematic Pre-L Early Version.jpg
Schematic Pre-L Late Version.jpg

Double click on this link (or copy it and paste it into your browser), and then follow the onscreen directions for downloading. This zip file will be there for 7 days, and can be downloaded 100 times.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJhYnV6Q0NIcWMwTVE9PQ

If you have any problems, or need any help, don't hesitate to email, cdifani at pacbell.net

Chris

Chris Difani