[DeTomaso] Broker Rear Sway Bar Bolts

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun May 6 23:55:24 EDT 2007

  Tom,

 Been there, done that. In my case I was able to ever so slowly drill out the remaining welded-on bolt head - did that in steps - and then every so slowly and with lots of oil, tap it. I then used a cut off section of metric bolt thread and a back up/jamb nut behind the welded bolt head to provide a replacement stud. Still working for me several thousand miles later.

 Larry