[DeTomaso] News from Mike Fielder, Cross-Ram manifold and 351C Belt drives

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 19:06:23 EDT 2007

AJ & Donny,

  I can't remember who told me but I heard someone with a Pantera had problems dialing in the cross ram system they had...may have been a Kinsler system (?) but not sure...

  Mike Trusty is the man on IR-EFI systems....I'd ask MikeT what his opinion is of the cross ram design.

  MD

  Keep us posted on that!