[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw: Vibration Help

hoppe1 hoppe1 at cox.net
Sat May 5 14:12:44 EDT 2007

One thing that you might want to determine is if the original flywheel had a
special balance to it.  Sometimes the engine builder balances the flywheel
to  the engine even though it was still an external balance engine.

You could take the old flywheel to the shop and make sure the new flywheel
has the same balance as the old one.  Then the disc and pressure plate needs
to be balanced zero.
Rich