[DeTomaso] News from Mike Fielder, Cross-Ram manifold and 351C Belt drives

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 4 19:42:20 EDT 2007

Remember that slick cross-ram manifold pictured on my web site?  The one
from Mike Fielder in Australia?

Well, it ain't available anymore. . .

I just emailed with Mike and found he was having so much trouble with
the manufacturer that he abandoned the program.  So where else can a
Pantera owner (or any other Cleveland powered rig) find a crossram like
that?  Maybe it's time to design and manufacture one here.

In his email however, Mike -did- mention he was developing (had
developed) a belt drive for the 351C.  I've asked for more details and
will post them when available.

Just thought you'd like to know (if you didn't already)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA