[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 16:58:15 EDT 2007

What happened to your Pantera??
  3RD IN A VETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  WTF OVER

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  150 car field. Perfect weather all weekend, cool and partly cloudy. Times
were all over the place.
Winners were sometimes seconds off rather than thousandths off. Mike
Borders set a new record
over 170mph. The road surface was good with just one rough spot. Just one
significant bird strike (Borders) but everything was OK. I had a co-driver
for the 1st time and we took a 3rd...in a Vette. Since that broke the win
streak in the 100mph class, I guess we'll have to do something different
from now on. Sorry nobody else made it. Maybe the schedule won't conflict
next year.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa a la Vette

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.