[DeTomaso] VINTAGE MUSTANG OWNERS ASSOCIATION Car Show on June 16, 2007

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 16:25:06 EDT 2007

This show was a lot of fun last year when we had 10 Panteras and 1 Mangusta present.

  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/321004969.html

  Join us for the 30th annual VINTAGE MUSTANG OWNERS ASSOCIATION Car Show in conjunction with NorCal SAAC. The largest gathering of Mustangs and Muscle Fords in Northern California. All vintage and late model Mustangs, Shelbys, Cobras, Mercurys and Ford Muscle Cars are welcome. Over 200 cars, exhibits and vendors spread out over five acres of FORD COUNTRY. Peer judging with awards given in over 30 classes.
-
Saturday, June 16, 2007 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. DeAnza College, Stevens Creek Blvd. and Stelling Rd. in Cupertino, CA.
-
$30 per car (includes T-Shirt) registered before June 6th. $40 per car after June 6th. $20 to display your car for sale in the Car Corral. To find out how to enter your car visit our website at www.mustangassociation.net or www.norcal-saac.org or call us at 408.374.4966 or email us at carshow at mustangassociation.net. You won't want to miss this show.
-
The next meeting of the VINTAGE MUSTANG OWNERS ASSOCIATION is Friday, May 4th, 7:30pm. Sunnyvale Ford, 650 E. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale. Come and find out more about our club.
-
Key words: Mustang, Cobra, Shelby, GT, 289, 302, 351, 390, 428, 427, 429, II, Fastback, Convertible, 5.0, Fairlane, Daytona, Sprint, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 9", top loader, Paxton, 1970, 1971, Vintage, California, 1972, Pony, 1973, Boss, Ford, 2+2, Pantera, Muscle, HiPo, GT350, GT500, show, Special, Mercury, A/C, Tiger, American, race, Comet, Falcon, Galaxie, Futura, 500.