[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 14:25:57 EDT 2007

150 car field.  Perfect weather all weekend, cool and partly cloudy.  Times
were all over the place.
Winners were sometimes seconds off rather than thousandths off.  Mike
Borders set a new record
over 170mph.  The road surface was good with just one rough spot.  Just one
significant bird strike (Borders) but everything was OK.  I had a co-driver
for the 1st time and we took a 3rd...in a Vette.  Since that broke the win
streak in the 100mph class, I guess we'll have to do something different
from now on.  Sorry nobody else made it.  Maybe the schedule won't conflict
next year.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa a la Vette