[DeTomaso] Vegas Drive Day 16

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Fri May 4 11:47:52 EDT 2007

Day 16

5/3/2007

Woke up to a wet car. We left the Fairfield Inn @ 10:45. We left Perkins @
11:30. Well it is drizzly today and I really can't complain. In the first 15
days we only went through 2 showers that didn't last for 10 minutes.
Throughout the day the total rainfall wasn't really tat bad either. The car
is filthy though. We really pushed it to get to La Grange, KY so we would be
able to sleep in and not change hotels on Friday. Somewhere mid-Missouri
after talking to Officer Missouri I decided to not exceed the speed limit by
more than 5 mph. We didn't get to the hotel till 3:45am eastern time. Then I
had a difficult time getting to sleep from all the sugar. The greatest thing
I saw last night (besides the hotel) was a Sunoco pump in Indiana with 93
octane gas. Today we will take a break and visit Ron & Beth. Now I have to
shower and have breakfast er.. lunch.

Dave & Kathy

862.3 miles today

7043.2 total so far