[DeTomaso] Electronic Speedometer Conversion Details- And Large Format Schematics

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 10:44:30 EDT 2007

<<< Staples requires these large format files to be in the JPG format. What I did is make the conversion on my home PC, copy the JPG file to a "thumb drive" or flash memory drive, and take that with me to Staples. >>>

  Chris,

  How did you convert the files from pdf to jpg?  This is a great suggestion. Fellow PCNC member Rich Boschert has a set of large format wiring diagrams and they're indespensible for any kind of electrical work, as you found out.

  Thanks!
  Garth