[DeTomaso] Electronic Speedometer Conversion Details- And Large Format Schematics

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 4 10:24:53 EDT 2007

Just an FYI,

The POCA store used to offer laminated wiring diagrams, however, the
cost became prohibitive, as you have found out.  After marking them up
for resale it just wasn't worth it anymore.

The scans used to create the CD version of the wiring diagrams were done
in a very high resolution.  We then did our best to clean them up,
though at a maximum resolution you will see pixelation in the lines.
Even so, you can still tell exactly where they go.

I think Chris's suggestion is spot on.  If you buy a copy of the wiring
diagrams from the POCA Store, by purchasing The Works Plus on CD, then
you have the ability to blow these up really big and laminate them
yourself, at whatever cost is comfortable to you.

Also know that this CD package contains a total of nine different
illustrations and diagrams, covering a wide range collected over the
years.  Although generally speaking you may not find an -exact- match,
you will find one that is very close.  Many people have in fact found
that one of the diagrams does match their car.

Contact the POCA Club Store for more information.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA