[DeTomaso] 3 newbie questions

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu May 3 18:47:45 EDT 2007

Re #3, I'm sure you read Jack's article in the Newsletter on reducing the
bulkhead a few issues back.   It sure worked great for our trip to Vegas this
year as I'd won an entry for the track event and had it not been for less
bulkhead, I think the helmets would've been carried on our laps!   We were staying a
few extra days so had more luggage along with required jack and toolbox plus a
couple folding chairs, thus we needed every spare inch of space.   The two
helmets stacked and held in place by a webbed motorcycle carrier really made no
more of a protrusion than the bulkhead.   :)

Judy VP