[DeTomaso] Ref: Back To Sunny Michigan

FStoye at aol.com FStoye at aol.com
Thu May 3 16:56:59 EDT 2007

We arrived back in the great state of Michigan (Traverse City) Wednesday
afternoon about 4 pm. Other than the blowout in New Mexico the only other problems
we had we a GPS that went belly up in Chandler  OK during a downpour at
night. Real fun trying to find our motel. It rained most of tuesday from Ok to St
Louis. At least it washed the car off. The rest of the way, clear sailing!! So,
the chore for tomorrow is trying to clean out the interior and find the
correct color of the exterior and put away my little trailer. I will let everyone
know the MPG for the trip after I add up all the gas receipts. Hope everyone
else got home safe and sound.

Fred Stoye
3366
"Tip of the Mitt"