[DeTomaso] Ref: Return From Vegas

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu May 3 01:23:14 EDT 2007

Sorry to hear of your problem; such is life sometimes.   Just glad you got
back on the road without too much problem.   One year on our return to the Bay
Area (before we became Nevadans) we had a wheel go porous and did the last
stint on the space-saver tire; I let Jack drive from that point!   It was a great
relief to make it home.

We really enjoyed talking with you at length during the event and hope you
enjoyed it enough to come back again!   We like you 'small' chapter!

We just returned home this evening after staying over in Vegas to visit with
relatives from Michigan and then visit old friends in Pahrump for a couple
days before trekking back home.   All the critters were VERY happy to see us
back.

Judy VP