[DeTomaso] DeTomaso caster

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 11:51:37 EDT 2007

I use Drenske's delrin bushings and in the last alignment earlier this month I got 5.85 to both sides....I've talked to 2-3 people who have as much as 8 degrees of caster with no discernable increase in steering effort. Definately worth the increased control/stability at speed.

  md

bill gaino <gaino at earthlink.net> wrote:

I think it would be noticable.. maybe 2-5 degrees? Bill