[DeTomaso] Mike's Seat time in his Pantera ....WAS; Re: 351C mechanical fuel pump recommendations?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 2 02:15:43 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/1/07 12 45 32, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Aftera 17 year wait it was pretty cool to see Mike behind the wheel of HIS
> Pantera driving to and from Vegas and the track in Pahrumph.
>
>  YOU DA MAN MIKE

It felt damn good, let me tell you.   And really, it felt equally good
sitting in the passenger seat and seeing the grin on the faces of the other people
driving it.   Johnny Woods was having so much fun driving a Pantera in America
(which he'd never done before) that he wound up driving almost all the way
home.

The fact that the burning sun was setting in the west and we were travelling
north had NOTHING to do with that decision! (grin!)