[DeTomaso] 351C mechanical fuel pump recommendations

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 2 01:36:17 EDT 2007

All,

I decided to go with several private recommendations and use a Mr. Gasket
fuel pump:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MRG%2D7707&
N=700+115&autoview=sku

Only 80 gph, but I seriously doubt I'll come anywhere close to exceeding its
capabilities, and reportedly it will actually stay together and pump fuel for
the long term.

I was going to have to drive 45 minutes to north of Sacramento to buy new
fuel line, but then remembered that I had over-bought originally and had more
than enough left over to replumb the whole system.   Happy day!