[DeTomaso] Looking for one more Pantera Racer - Nevada Open RoadChallenge - May 17-20, 2007

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 1 21:47:51 EDT 2007

I wish I could join you guys but I just can't do 'em all......time and
money my friend, time and money.
Ps. Pahrump was a blast....where were you Mad Dawg?

NORC is in 3 weeks who says registration is still open. If you have any
sanctioned license or PRight now we're still looking good for a small
but fast team (ALL PCNC members!!!!) that includes;

  Jason Eaton - Grand Sport (165 MPH Tech)
  Eliot Kushner - Grand Touring (140 MPH Tech)
  Darryl "SEAL" Johnson - Grand Sport (165 MPH Tech)
  Mad Dawg (IL Duce) - Super Sport (180 MPH Tech)

  Larry Stock might make 5.  Frank Cirrincione of Tennessee had to
re-schedule due to conflicting work schedule although he mentioned he is
stgill planning to probably do the Bonneville 100 in June or the
SilverState in Sept.  Since there is at least 2-3 Corvette Team lurkers
I am leaving off our goal speeds until we get to Ely. See Gail Waldman's
update below. If you have any club track experience or any sanctioned
race license I can get you waived for the Qualifying School in Vegas

  md
  34 & 3 but who's counting ;-]>

Gail Waldman <gailpr at cox.net> wrote:

I have been receiving a lot of phone calls and emails asking if it is
too
late to register for the upcoming event on May 17-20, 2007.

It is NOT too late to register!

Car Numbers will be ordered next week!
If you want to make sure that your car number decals are Pre-Printed
(and
you're not handed blank decals and 6 numbers to put in place) be sure to
get
entered now!

I recommend that you FAX (702-436-1589) the Driver's Entry form and the
Entry Fees Form or send via email gailpr at cox.net . The rest of the
paperwork can be handled at registration.

If you are a rookie, you will need to take the Qualifying School.
Be sure to make your reservation with American Racing Academy
#1-888-463-3735.

If you are having your car teched for over 165mph, remember that you
will
need the Physical Certification form completed by a doctor, which is
good
for 2 years.

All Entry Forms, Qualifying School and Schedule of Events can be found
on
our website www.sscc.us

All entries received after Wednesday, 5/9/07, will not receive a
Confirmation Packet via snail mail, but you will receive it via email or
fax.

I am looking forward to seeing you real soon - as we celebrate our 20th
Year!

Gail Waldman
SSCC Registration
gailpr at cox.net