[DeTomaso] Mike's Seat time in his Pantera ....WAS; Re: 351C mechanical fuel pump recommendations?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 15:45:21 EDT 2007

Aftera 17 year wait it was pretty cool to see Mike behind the wheel of HIS Pantera driving to and from Vegas and the track in Pahrumph.

  YOU DA MAN MIKE

  md
MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/30/07 22 13 19, SOBill writes:

> That slug of air could be partial vacuum due to the supply being plugged.
>
> Remember, that pump is always sucking and can pull a partial vacuum. That
> is how it gets the fuel flow started.

Johnny Woods also mentioned that demand isn't constant, nor is it linear, as
the float needles are constantly opening and closing. Also, my filter is
still on the suction side, FWIW....

Mike

See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.