[DeTomaso] Ladder-style engine bay brace

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Tue May 1 13:41:38 EDT 2007

Gary,

	Stiffening the box at the rear using Goran's "X" design will also help to
stiffen the wheel wells.

	My main point though was, that to my knowledge, Goran is the only one who
has come up with a brace design of any kind, whether it be for frame, box or
wheel wells that has objective data to prove it works.  What I'm looking for
on the other designs is either frame-twist data like Goran's in torsional
units, before and after skid pad data, or before and after track lap time
data.  Has anything like this been done on the other brace designs?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505