[DeTomaso] Ladder-style engine bay brace

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Tue May 1 12:27:35 EDT 2007

Mike Drew wrote:

<The other, competing design might be even heavier, but is known to deliver
measurably increased stiffness>

This may be obvious to some, but not to me.  Which brace are you referring
to here (the Pantera Proformance ladder?) and who measured its
effectiveness?  I'd be interested in seeing some evidence of effectiveness
for these designs.  The only one I've seen test data for so far is Goran's
rear "X" brace.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505