[DeTomaso] ZF rear-mount spacers needed

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 09:55:40 EDT 2007

My early pushbutton car had a rear mount. The studs broke of in the zf. This was an early design, I recommend you replace the single rear with a set of side mounts. These will mount to the swaybar studs. PI Motorsports sells the side mounts for about $100. By the way the studs had special markings on the tips.  Bill