[DeTomaso] 3 newbie questions

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:28:22 EDT 2007

Welcome Mike!

This is a great place to find answers. Good luck with your search!

1) I'm guessing that it is because these cars are now 30+ years old. I don't
think there is any inherent design flaw with the A/C. Sure, it could be
improved, but the majority of Panteras have a fully functional AC system.
2) A lot of people remove them because they only take their cars out when
the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. I don't think there
is really any other reason.
3) Yes, there is a panel along the rear of the interior that is fairly
easily removed. Access to the engine is actually pretty decent for this sort
of car...

Keep asking!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/