[DeTomaso] 3 newbie questions

Mike Greene mgreene at hiwaay.net
Tue May 1 09:00:23 EDT 2007

As soon as I can sell my Unique Motorcars 289FIA Cobra replica I will be
seriously in the market for  a Pantera. I have three questions:

1. Why does it seem nearly all cars for sale need "air conditioner
recharged"? Are they that poorly designed? Leaky?
2. What is the problem with the windshield wiper system? Seems lots do
not work and often have the wiper arms completely removed.
3. How do you access the front of the engine (to check timing, etc.)? Is
there access from the cockpit area?