[DeTomaso] Any one live near or in Bristol CT that couldlookata project?- Rotors and Where They Are

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Tue May 1 04:21:26 EDT 2007

Mike:

Well, the new studs that I got from Bobby were exactly identical to the one's that "didn't fit". So I'm not sure what happened... outside of being very, very careful... But Bobby gave me the only studs that he had... that he knew of... that were the "right" studs... according to him. And the Wilwood hats that I have are THE hats that Wilwood shows for "Pantera", which probably means that the vendors are using something different... The hat/stud combination fits on the front without any problems. It's only on the rear axles, with the axle flange system, that trouble creeps in...

Chris