[DeTomaso] Momo Wheel

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 18:47:17 EDT 2007

     I'd guess the years are 71-74, but I found a part number and looked for them a couple years ago with no success.  The vendors have hubs, some solid cast aluminum, and some have collapsible ribs to absorb an impact.

        I cut the hub portion off a bent stock steering wheel, and I think it would be easy to weld a big washer to it and drill and tap it for a Momo patern.  If you like making parts, that could be an easy project.  If you value your time, probably better to buy one.

  Ken

Will Demelo <wdemelo at cogeco.ca> wrote:
  I read in an old post that the steering wheel adapter for a Pantera is also used on a Capri? Does anyone know a model # for a Momo adapter? Or the year of Capri?
Will