[DeTomaso] Fwd: restoring frame measurement.. "a rotisserie" do you under...

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 11:02:05 EDT 2007

On my 74L, I bolted the rotiserrie arms to the front and rear bumpers' shock
absorber mounts. It was so close to perfectly balanced as the body rotated on
the rotiserrie that I didn't need to lock it in place.

Conveniently, the rotiserrie arms fit right throught the holes in the body
that the bumpers used and then it was just a matter of using the 2 bolt holes
used to secure the arms to the chassis. A picture of the front mount is attached.

Jeff
6559