[DeTomaso] Bad movie lines Vin Diesels Dad

Tom Baranek Home tbaranek at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 10:10:26 EDT 2007

Another BAD MOVIE LINE, Top Gun...
Maverick on the radio: "I'm in a flat spin and heading out to sea!"
Flat spin...essentially no forward motion and definitely not steer-able!

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:44:23 -0800
From: "Ryan Way" <ryanway at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Vin Diesels Dad
To: <detomaso at list.realbig.com>

>The Fast and the Furious ( part 1 ) features perhaps the dumbest line in any
>auto themed movie in history... Vin Diesel talking to the star Paul Walker
>about his now dead father, the DRAG RACER of the blown Dodge Charger, "He
>went into the first turn and hit the wall"
>
>What a dumb ass!, maybe that's why he's dead, the whole idea is to go in a
>straight line.
>The writer should be forced to eat marbles and drink nitro!

VIn Diesel's Dad in "The Fast and the Furious" was a STOCK CAR driver who was put into the wall.    He built the 69 Charger drag racer as a father son project.