[DeTomaso] valley pan install question

Forest Goodhart forestg at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 30 00:27:37 EDT 2007

John,
The only ones I ever used were Felpro and they came with composition gaskets, a tube of RTV, the rubber end seals and a tube of hylomar. The instruction sheet said to stick the gaskets to the heads with the hylomar, install the end seals with a dab of RTV at the ends and the metal tray on top of all this. The manifold then went on top of the tray. What brand of gasket do you have and didn't it come with instructions?