[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR - Good Luck Michael

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 19:03:00 EDT 2007

Michael,

  No one I know does a better job of timing then you do. You've nailed 1st place with a 100 mph average 3 or 4 years in a row, right?

  I love the Big Bend ORR and I love the racers down in Texas.  Its an incredible road with 59 or so turns in 57 miles and then you get to turn-around and run the opposite direction.

  Its the same scheduling issue for me. I have Vegas in April, Nevada Open in May, Bonneville in June, Sandhills in Nebraska in August and Silver State in September.

  I don't hesitate recommending the Big Bend to anyone who wants a challenge on a real road with great people. But as JB says, open road racing isn't for everyone. You either love it or cower like BoBo talking about how high speed turns (15mph!) are what you really live for.

  Cowboy, make us proud next month....then try and join us for a 2nd ORR....we gotta get you outta Texas eventually ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy everyone would do it"

  p.s. Look at it this way....if its just YOU in April you don't have to share all the attention ;-]>

Tom Di Iulio <diiulio at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  Michael, I absolutely loved the event when Mad Dawg and I attended 2
years ago but it's scheduling so close to the Pahrump event makes it a
tough draw for me.
Pahrump is a terrific event with more track time for your dollar than
anything out there and I just can't pass that up.
I have my sights on other ORR's this season (Bonneville, Sandhills) that
will hopefully fill my need for wide open speed although there's no
replacing the terrific food and reception from the folks in Ft Stockton
and Sanderson.
I hope others will join you as the chance for trophying is damn good
with you mapping the course.
Best wishes, Tom

Will there be ANY Panteras at Big Bend this April? Just wondering.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa ?

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your
choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline