[DeTomaso] Fwd: restoring frame measurement.. "a rotisserie" do you understand now??

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:33:14 EDT 2007

I gone weld up a frame that I'm bolt on to the body.. I need the height from
to bottom of my car (bottom beam) to the center of the tube  that going in
to the "frame" that stands on the floor ( I have those).. the height is
essential so your car is neutral on the "rotisserrie"
so it does not turn back when you have turned it on the one side.. (90
dgres. exs.)

sigbjorn