[DeTomaso] restoring frame measurement.. "a rotisserie" coming on to my p...

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 17:53:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/29/2007 2:36:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

Ken,

You are so right.

Sorry but I tried to answer a question that wasn't  asked.

SOBill

Bill,

      I think the dimensions requested may be  the CG of the stripped body.

Ken

SOBill at aol.com wrote:

A  way: Two 2,000 engine stands from Harbor Freight, lengthen the vertical
post for added ground clearance, add horizontal beams to tie the two  stands
together, and voila!

See:  >>>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=4420

At  >>>>http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/chassis_diagrams.htm
you find dimensioned Pantera chassis drawings.

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com