[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 29 18:20:47 EDT 2007

Michael, I absolutely loved the event when Mad Dawg and I attended 2
years ago but it's scheduling so close to the Pahrump event makes it a
tough draw for me.
Pahrump is a terrific event with more track time for your dollar than
anything out there and I just can't pass that up.
I have my sights on other ORR's this season (Bonneville, Sandhills) that
will hopefully fill my need for wide open speed although there's no
replacing the terrific food and reception from the folks in Ft Stockton
and Sanderson.
I hope others will join you as the chance for trophying is damn good
with you mapping the course.
Best wishes, Tom

Will there be ANY Panteras at Big Bend this April?  Just wondering.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa  ?

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your
choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline