[DeTomaso] restoring frame measurement.. "a rotisserie" coming on to my pantera......

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:06:35 EDT 2007

hello every one...

I'm restoring my pantera right now and are building a restoring frame "a
rotisserie" I think its called..
look at the links if you don't know what I mean..
and I need the measurement from the bottom of the car, bottom of the beam in
the front and back, to the "center" of the car (front and back)
so I can turn the car  360 degrees around  and it stay at those positions I
want..
the car is now totally striped.. no doors, decklid, windows or .........,
its just a empty shell of metal

http://www.crownpointclassics.com/crownpoint2.jpg
http://www.classicmotorsports.net/images/tiger/tiger1229rotis.jpg

I know many of you have done this before so I hope you will share this
information :D

Thanks

Sigbjorn Eskaland
Stavanger