[DeTomaso] Difference Between '71 and '74 Bodies

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 20:52:51 EDT 2007

Chris
Are you looking to just go to the small bumper look?  Did you want to remove
the turn signal pods from the front and hang some early bumpers on it, or
simply put the small front bumpers on?
The rear is pretty simple - plug the holes for the one piece bumper and hang
the small pre-L units.  Since you are having to rebuild the entire back of
the car (how is that going, by the way?), it should be a small part of what
you have going on.
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest