[DeTomaso] NPC - Another Enzo Bites The Dust

doug sedon sedond at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:50:54 EDT 2007

i know the media regurgitates.  makes me sick, really.

media regurgitation explains why, even tho experts knew there were no
wmds in iraq, & that iraq had no ties to 9/11 *BEFORE* the usa
invaded; fully 70% of the american public thought iraq had wmd's &
iraq was directly inwolved with 9/11 fully three years *AFTER* we
invaded iraq...  :>/

but, in this case, it is something *IMPORTANT*!!!  ;~)

doug s., #2602