[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 32, Issue 27FORD GT CRASH

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 22:58:55 EDT 2007

Talked to my buddy at Custom Alignment the other
day and a new Ford Gt that is on this months cover
of the Norcal Shelby newsletter was actually crashed
at that event.. Joe at custom was teching the car and
made the comment it looked like new... the guy stated
yes only 68 miles.... later he heard they cliped the
front, side and back and had it in the trailer before
many could see it.... I guess off to the insurance
adjuster before they found out it was a track event.

Bob Benson