[DeTomaso] NPC - Another Enzo Bites The Dust

Plotkin, Richard (NBC Universal, SPS LLC) Richard.Plotkin at nbcuni.com
Tue Mar 27 01:03:32 EDT 2007

Yep, understeer.  He came into the corner too hot and the front end was light.  He didn't transfer the weight forward by braking before the turn so when he turned the wheel nothing happened.  The car just pushed.

I like how that guy standing behind the cement barrier didn't even flinch.

Here is the trailer for the movie they were plugging at the event that the enzo was in.

http://tinyurl.com/2dwnff