[DeTomaso] ERROR QUESTION Not for posting to forum

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 13:41:06 EDT 2007

Tom,

I don't know if it is the forum software or the Internet Explorer  part of my
AOL, but when you I put a link into a message to the forum the  link gets
reformatted into two versions. Your links worked, but the user must  know how to
copy the link to excluded superfluous  characters.

Here may be a way around the problem:

With the link on the browser command line select Home and then  insert a some
clearly non-link characters at the start of the link.  Then copy the
augmented link into your message. It should then remain  unmodified by the email
handler or the forum software.

Example:

Convert the panteraplace.com link to >>www.panteraplace.com and it should
work.