[DeTomaso] Peder Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 20:16:30 EDT 2007

Answer:  The U.S. State Department doesn't understand anything because Foreign Service Officers or FSO's (Faggots Serving Overseas) as they are known in the expatriate community live in an isolated embassy/consulate green zone world that includes Burger King's Pizza Hut's and now Starbucks.

  In contrast, the Iraqi people understand and love fast cars, bimbo's, goat grabs, western decadence and me! They want a non-secular president who isn't Shia, Sunni or Kurd...they want a racer for president. They want someone that understands the insanity.....the horror.

  Once again Doc YOU have nailed it.

  I am their (or is it they're or is it there?) King.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci, King of the World

Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:
  Dear Dennis,

I love your inimitable single-minded pursuit of
international participants for ORR and Pantera specific aerodynamic aids!
What does the State department do without you?

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles