[DeTomaso] Peder Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 22:54:37 EDT 2007

Yo Goran,

  Why is the nose of your peder Pantera so high? Is that for aerodynamics? ;-]>
  Otherwise your Pantera and your web site has to be arguably the most thorough and documented web site in Pantera land in the world...unless there is a guy in Mississippi we haven't heard about yet.

  md

  p.s. You need to bring your Swedish meatball ass to the states to run Silver State...but first design a spiltter/difusser for us. ;-]>

Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:
  I had the time to make some progress to the "Peder Pantera". Shocks A-arms and radiator is mounted. Also,
Ford Sierra front lights are fitted. Radiator is 2 row and 2" thick design but quite large frotal area.
http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "Pantera design".
Hopefully I will be able to work on the car a month or two.
Goran