[DeTomaso] Oil Pan gasket install

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 18:02:51 EDT 2007

So, is there a preference to one over the other?

  thanx,

  John

NSakulen at aol.com wrote:
        The diff is Hardening and Non Hardening
  I think the only difference is in the tube size.  I think A is the
bigger tube, B is the smaller.

Checking out the web site, I don't see B anymore.  I guess I'm using 2A:
http://www.permatex.com/products/automotive/automotive_gasketing/gasket_sealants/auto_Permatex_Form-A-Gasket_No_2_Sealant.htm

Asa Jay