[DeTomaso] Courtesy light removal from headliner

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 08:27:05 EDT 2007

When I reglued my headliner.... one of the screws that holds the back bow was giving me a hard time getting started....so I used a different screw that was just a little longer....after I got it in, I realized I had poked a dent in my roof! I was sick at my own stupidity. Those screws are short for a reason. Don't make my mistake....Bill