[DeTomaso] Courtesy light removal from headliner

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Mar 22 22:34:55 EDT 2007

Garth,
     I'm looking at mine that is off the car.  A spring tab at both ends
holds the chrome piece onto the base,  which you may not be able to see.  If
it doesn't pull off easily,  I would use a flat blade screwdriver under one
of the ends of the chrome part to pop it off.  By the way,  the plastic lens
is riveted to the chrome piece.

Art