[DeTomaso] 4 SALE STOCK STEEL GAS TANK - EPOXY COATED INSIDE.

Chris Lewis clewis at dancemusic.net
Thu Mar 22 10:43:58 EDT 2007

For Sale - 1 Stock Steel Pantera Gas Tank.

The tank has been hot tanked, boroscoped and then epoxy coated inside.  No rust was found during the boroscope inspection and the epoxy coating was done as a preventative measure to ensure no chance of rust in the future.  This required an additional investment of $250 to make sure everything was correct with the tank.

I am replacing it at this time bacause I got a great deal on a stainless steel tank from a fellow Pantera owner.

Asking $550, but no reasnonable offer refused.  Buyer pays shipping, insurance, etc.  If you pay via PayPal a 5% additional charge will aplly to the total of agreed price plus shipping.

Contact: clewis at dancemusic.net

Chris Lewis: 845-369-8889