[DeTomaso] Another Corvette Challenge - 2 on the same day!

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 22 08:37:14 EDT 2007

Hey Don,
Good to hear from you! I did pass on the September event but was in
Nebraska in August for that one and piloted the first Pantera to ever
run that course. And yes, I did finish.
We'll be 3 strong in Nebraska this year which should be more than enough
to handle the plethora of Vettes that are sure to attend. We'd love to
see your group out there but I'm told the registration is full. I'm
considering Bonneville this year as I LOVE that course and the area in
general.
Also, considering attending Speed Week at Bonneville just to be around
some of the coolest cars on the planet.
I'm doing some road course events that cut into my racing budget so I
kinda have to pick and choose which I can sign up for. I hope to see you
and that cool trailer of yours somewhere this year.
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO
Team Pantera Racing, #351

Don,

  This is the 2nd email  from you Corvette wieners tonight. I'm glad
that Becky finally told you wot she has been telling me for 10 years.  I
know Tom must have shared our team response to you slackers on the
Corvette team challenge but if he hasn't let me know and I'll forward it
to you....Bottom line is whether you go to Texas, Nevada, Mexico or
Nebraska ORR's we will be there. 500 HP? Come on now you know the 351
Cleveland is only rated at 310HP.
  Pleeeeaze!

  md

  dmath333 at aol.com wrote:
    Hey, Mad Dawg:

  How are you? It's Don with Looking Glass Corvettes. Are you going to
put together a team challenge this year?  At this month's meeting, I did
a slide show from the September ORR. Of course you and your Pantera were
in living color, but where were the rest of the Panteras?

I saw the guys in the yellow Pantera, but what happened to Larry Stock?
What about Tom from Colorado with the silver Pantera, who did the
Bonneville with us 2 years ago?  I know there has to be more then 2
Pantera owners still yes? Where are all those 500hp Panteras that can go
faster then 100 mph? lol :~)

P.S. Becky says she loves you

Don
Looking Glass Corvettes