[DeTomaso] Momo Wheel

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 21 22:16:04 EDT 2007

I happened to have just replaced my old Prototipo steering wheel with a new
Momo Jet (350mm).  I haven't driven the car on the track yet, but from
limited street driving I think I love it.  The Jet rim is chunkier than the
Prototipo and also has 9 and 3 o'clock notches that fit my thumbs perfectly.
It just seems like a natural set up for my normal hand positions.  The
Detomaso horn button from the Prototipo also fits in the new wheel.

A not so good picture of the Momo Jet is here:
http://www.momousa.com/detail.php?category=5&group=23.  I decided not to use
the carbon fiber looking horn button surround shown in the photo (slightly
too ricey for me) but personally I think the wheel has a cleaner look that
way.

Dave Bell (zoom, zoom, zoom)