[DeTomaso] Fw: Momo Wheel

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 21 19:11:50 EDT 2007

That frilly jacket was a gift from your wife. You really want to poke
the bear?

"I HATE TO LOVE YOU"....Only if you sweat!
  What frilly jackets? you mean like the one Tom di Iulio wore to Texas
Big Bend ORR 2 years ago pretending he was Davey Crockett?!

  md

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  Uh oh, now you've done it. :->

BTW, leather is too slick. (don't ask) The suede is a better grip.